Maintaining natural joint health is an important daily task for everyone. Proper preventive measures, like regular intake of vitamins, promote holistic joint pain relief. But, maintaining joint health doesn’t have to rely on joint health vitamins alone. Find out about amniotic tissue cell injections and holistic medicine!
Maintaining Joint Health with Amniotic Tissue Cell Injections!
- Painful and Frequent Injections of Steroids and Cortisone
- Costly Joint Replacement Surgery
- Chronic Pain Management
Amniotic Tissue Therapy: Advanced Technology Combined with Traditional Holistic Methods!
What are amniotic tissue cell injections?
Can’t afford Stem Cell Therapy?
Amniotic Tissue Regeneration is the next best thing and it’s covered by many private insurance plans.
Book your appointment today! #stemcells https://t.co/e9KCtvMqtT pic.twitter.com/kh2ZDo82Cd
— Revivify Biologics (@RevivifyBio) December 22, 2017
- Reduce inflammation and pain through natural anti-inflammatory agents (Cytokines). This is the same with traditional steroid and cortisone injections.
- Restore mobility by lubricating joints and tendons with Hyaluronic Acid
- Promote new tissue growth through growth hormones. They promote nutrition, too, using high concentrations of proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of Amniotic Tissue Cell Therapy as Joint Pain Treatment!
- Steroid-Free, Natural Anti-Inflammatory Cells for advanced pain relief
- Enhanced lubrication from Hyaluronic Acid
- Stimulation of new tissue growth
- Safe treatment with no concern of immune system rejection by the patient
- A highly concentrated source of stem cells. (This is unlike injections of embryonic cells or cells harvested from the patient’s own bone marrow.)
How Does Amniotic Tissue Cell Therapy Work for Joint Health!
- Contains collagen matrices (protein frameworks for new cells and tissue to grow around)
- Is multi-potent, meaning it can grow as any type of body cell (Including Muscle, Cartilage, Organ, etc)
- Uses the body’s ability to heal itself. It restores degenerated tissue, replaces damaged cells, and promotes the growth of new tissue.
Common Conditions Treated with Amniotic Tissue Therapy!
- Bone-on-Bone Joints
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Degenerative Joint Diseases
- Repetitive Motion Injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel, Rotator Cuff)
- Chronic Tendonitis and other Tendinopathies
- Ligament Damage
- Other Inflammatory Diseases
Are Amniotic Tissue Injections a Safe Alternative to Joint Pain Medication!
To date, over 10,000 amniotic tissue cell injections have been administered. There are no reports of adverse or unwanted side effect. Amniotic tissue cells for joint injection are safe. Amniotic tissue cells are immuno-privileged; rejection by the body is rare. Amniotic tissue therapy has been used for decades. It is effective and safe. It has undergone rigorous research and screening processes by the FDA.
Are You a Candidate for Amniotic Tissue Therapy!
Have you had amniotic tissue cells for joint injection before? Share your experience with us in the comments below!
Up Next: PRP Injections For Wound Healing
Editor’s note: This post has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the nutritional products mentioned is intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.