There are various kinds of lymphedema treatments for each blockage problem. When your body has accumulated too many toxins and blocked your lymphatic system, you have to first find out your methylation.
Find out more about Dr. Stephen Smith’s lymphedema cure using chelating agents, homeopathic, and bring up your methylation.
Mercury and Lymphedema Treatments with Chelation and Homeopathics
In this article:
- Lymphedema Definition | What is Lymphedema
- Find out Your Methylation First
- MTHFR C677T Mutation
- Reduced Methylated Folate Production
- Accumulation of Toxins
- Lymphedema Treatments Steps
Lymphedema Definition | What is Lymphedema
Lymphedema occurs when your lymphatic system is blocked. It usually gets blocked by large particles, inhibiting the blood, which goes through your lymphatic system. Your blood usually travels to your heart and goes into your tissues. But, only about 85% comes back through the veins and the other 15% goes outside the cells and passes through your lymph nodes. These are what blocks your system and causes swelling in your arms and legs.
Find out Your Methylation First
If you are experiencing lymphedema symptoms from a high level of heavy toxins, the first thing you are advised to do is find out your methylation by getting your genetic profile. The website 23 and me is the least expensive way to look at genetics. It’s an ancestry website, but it also makes raw data available to download. You then run this raw data through another website such as livewello to find out your methylation enzymes.
MTHFR C677T Mutation
The biggest problem Dr. Stephen Smith usually finds is the MTHFR C677T mutation. This usually means the marker will be green. It can be heterozygous meaning you inherited a normal gene from one parent and a mutated one from another parent. A homozygous mutation, on the other hand, occurs when you inherit mutated genes from both of your parents.
Reduced Methylated Folate Production
This mutation makes the enzyme less efficient. This means a lesser output of the methylated folate. Fortunately, you can just take supplements for methylated folate to remedy this condition.
Accumulation of Toxins
However, people with this mutation tend to accumulate toxins easily. It gets worse if there’s an injury such as a complex regional pain syndrome. The toxins will block the lymphatic system and cause lymphedema. This makes it even more difficult to clear it and cure the pain.
Lymphedema Treatments Steps
Here are the simple steps to treating lymphedema:
- Put yourself on a chelated agent such as zeolite, a compound which wraps around the mercury;
- Then use a homeopathic such as lymphedema exercises and massages to stimulate the lymphatic flow;
- Next, use medicinal products to get the lymphedema to reduce swelling;
- Finally, when your methylation levels are up, chelate the mercury.
These simple step will make lymphedema go away, clear heavy toxins out of your body, increase your methylation, and provide pain relief for the complex regional pain syndrome.
Watch this video from our YouTube channel Agape Nutrition to listen to Dr. Stephen Smith explain this lymphedema treatment!
Remember to first and foremost check for methylation. Then improve your lymphatic flow with homeopathic and afterward, chelate out the heavy toxins with either zeolite or another type of chelating agent. Usually, this method will reduce your lymphedema and the pain from your complex regional pain syndrome will start to go down as well. Dr. Stephen Smith has seen this improvement happen quickly to a lot of his patients who have complex regional pain syndrome.
Have you suffered from lymphedema and complex regional pain syndrome before? Have you tried this treatment for lymphedema? What was the experience like? Share your thoughts and experience with us in the comments section below!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2017 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the nutritional products mentioned is intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.