What is the best multivitamin to take? I’m Dr. Steven Smith, an integrated medicine physician and we have one that I really like. There is a little history behind this vitamin that makes this the best option for all men and women. If you are looking for a multivitamin that can cover your nutritional needs, check out this video right now.
Here’s Why Metabolic Synergy Is the Best Multivitamin for You
In this article:
Patterns in Multivitamin Designs
We have a nutritional test that we do on seniors, mainly because it is too expensive for regular people. It is $850 but it is covered by Medicare. We looked at several hundred of these and we see a pattern.
- I think what people are missing is alpha-lipoic acid. It is a fat antioxidant that is especially helpful around fats in your liver.
- Next are Vitamins B1, B2, and B3, and then Vitamin C. Metabolic synergy is a vitamin custom-made to handle deficiency of these vitamins. And, it turns out the guy that designed this vitamin used to work at that lab, so I’m guessing that is how he figured this out.
Metabolic Synergy Benefits
Upon knowing the patterns in multivitamin designs above, you may be wondering about the specific components that make metabolic synergy special. So to give you the highlights that make it the best multivitamin for your body, here is a list of its benefits and purposes.
- sustains healthy insulin levels
- protects complications in glucose levels
- reduces the risk of diabetes
- normalizes leptin metabolism
- transforms carbohydrates into energy efficiently
- has a superior absorption of minerals
- supplies nutrients to the body
- helps absorb zinc, vanadium chelates, magnesium, and others into the body
- includes premium anti-glycating agents
- lowers the risk of cardiovascular disorders
- reduces fat storage
Metabolic synergy is the vitamin I take because my number one deficiency was alpha-lipoic acid. So, if you want a vitamin that is more likely to cover your nutritional deficiencies that has all the minerals, iron, calcium, and other nourishment your body needs, you might want to try metabolic synergy. It is available on our website: https://blog.agapenutrition.com/.
To find out more about metabolic synergy’s design, watch this video from us, Agape Nutrition:
May you pick the right choice for your health now that you have learned the multivitamin design of metabolic synergy. Help your body reduce the risk of cancer and heart attack by having a balanced diet and a daily intake of the best multivitamin supplements– metabolic synergy. If you have questions and clarifications about this video, feel free to reach out to us here at Agape Nutrition.
What are your insights about metabolic synergy? Tell us in the comments section below!
Editors Note: This article was originally published on April 18, 2017, and has been updated for relevancy and accuracy.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the nutritional products mentioned are intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.