Want to know how to cure lymphedema naturally? The best remedy for lymphedema isn’t just detoxification. Before that, you need to break the particles blocking your lymphatic system. Find out how to break the thick particles in your system with homeopathic remedies!
Cure Lymphedema Before You Detoxify
What Is Lymphedema?
When your blood leaves your heart and goes into your tissues, about 85% comes back through the veins, the other 15% goes outside the cells in the lymphatic system. These then turn into large particles and can block your system. This is why lymphedema causes swelling in your arms and legs.
Avoid Detox First
Detox isn’t always the best lymphedema natural cure on its own. Because your lymphatic system is blocked with thick particles, detoxing can actually worsen the blockage if these particles aren’t broken up. Before you detoxify, take homeopathic measure to break up these thick particles.
Enzyme Science | Enzyme Defense Pro | 60 Capsules https://t.co/kLajiEGpqn
— Robert Spiced (@DhumidifierGuru) May 9, 2018
Proteolytic enzymes break up thick particles and allow for a better flow in the lymphatic system. One of the most popular proteolytic enzymes is Enzyme Defense. Take the capsules on an empty stomach, so its nutrients are better absorbed and carried into your bloodstream. Additionally, this dietary supplement also helps boost your immune system.
Another homeopathic way to cure lymphedema is with specialty lymphedema massages. This type of massage targets the blocked area, which also helps break down the thick particles and improves the blood flow. For example, a lymphedema arm massage involves gently pulling the skin inside your elbow. Then pressing down on your palm with your fingers, move up until your shoulders.
Apart from massages, a lymphedema home exercise program can also improve your lymphatic flow. The best exercises are ones which incorporate deep breathing to boost the flow of your lymph. Aerobic exercises are great lymphedema exercises for upper extremity and help with weight loss. You can also try simple exercises like stretching.
Once these large particles have been broken up, you can then start detoxifying. Try turmeric tea to further help bring down any inflammation or swelling. On the hand, ginger tea can boost the flow of your lymphatic system. You can also try Hervert to naturally detoxify your lymphatic system. This natural remedy has synergistic homeopathic ingredients and can be taken with prescription medicine.
Watch this quick video from our youtube channel Agape Nutrition to find out how to cure lymphedema quickly and naturally!
There are a lot of ways on how to get lymphedema to swell down. But, the most effective ones break down the large particles blocking your lymphatic system first. You can break down these particles with proteolytic enzymes, lymphedema exercises, or your own lymphedema home exercise program. Only then is detoxing an effective homeopathic lymphedema treatment.
Have you tried these natural lymphedema treatments before? How did you cure your lymphedema? Share your thoughts and experience with us in the comments section below!
Up Next: Lymphedema and Mercury
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published on February 28, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.